Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Fort Wayne, IN Air Conditioning Tune-Up Service
When the temperature gets hotter, you’ll find yourself using your air conditioning unit more and more. The best way to make sure you are ready for the warmer season is with an air conditioning tune-up in Fort Wayne, IN.
By spending a little cash on a tune-up now, you’ll save money on major repairs or replacements down the line.
Let’s explore why having routine maintenance performed is essential.
Benefits of Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance
Lowering Your Energy Bills
One aspect of maintaining your unit is assessing and cleaning cooling coils, blades, and other important components. Clean, well-maintained equipment will function better to cool your Fort Wayne home or office, while using less electrical power. As a result, you’ll save money and have a cooler interior environment.
Catching Problems Early
Serious problems with your unit can be expensive. You may even have to replace the entire cooling system if poor maintenance leads to key components becoming beyond repair.
We all know prevention is better than cure. An air conditioning tune-up will let you know if you need to repair or replace any worn-out or damaged parts and ensure your cooling system is in good order. Give us a phone call today to schedule an appointment in Fort Wayne, IN and the surrounding communities.
If your HVAC system receives regular care, you won’t have to worry about unexpected breakdowns and deal with the extra inconvenience and cost. Major air conditioning system breakdowns can be very pricey, so save yourself money and stress by planning to avoid them.
Prolonging Your Unit’s Lifespan
Preventative air conditioning upkeep can help your unit last longer. Routine care will allow the system to perform at its best for its lifespan so that you can save money on an even costlier replacement. It’s well worth it.
What’s Included in an Air Conditioner Tune-Up?
A routine air conditioning tune-up in Fort Wayne, IN typically includes a few essential tasks. First, our team of certified technicians will evaluate your system to determine what needs performed to keep it running at its best. They will then turn off the power to the system to attend to any issues.
The standard checking and cleaning tasks include:
- Checking cooling charge levels and rate of airflow
- Checking for cooling leaks
- Assessing electrical components and connections to see if they are safe and operating properly
- Evaluating the connections for each system part to ensure they are secure
- Checking the run capacitor for unusual color or markings, or bulging
- Assessing and cleaning the exterior condenser coil
- Evaluating the interior evaporator coil for signs of blockage, and using a cleansing solution when necessary
- Assessing and cleansing the condensate drainage system
- Adjusting and cleaning blower parts
- Assessing the air filter, and cleaning or replacing as necessary
How Often Should I Service My Air Conditioning System?
Most air conditioners should receive routine service at least once a year. It is best to do this in the spring before the hot weather hits. However, if spring has passed, you should still contact an AC technician to perform a tune-up to ensure everything is working properly.
Having these regular checks performed will ensure your system is in good working order ahead of the upcoming cooling season.
The Benefits of Enrolling in a Hero Membership Plan
Enrolling in a Hero Membership from Redman will provide benefits, such as:
- Extended lifespan for your system
- Improved performance and power efficiency
- Lower costs thanks to routine care
- Priority service if emergency service is needed
- Free quotes on any air conditioner repairs
- A comfortable working relationship with a heating and air conditioning service provider that you know and trust
Schedule Air Conditioning Services in Fort Wayne with Redman Today
Are you ready to get the very best AC tune-up in Fort Wayne, IN? Get in touch with Redman today for all cooling system services. You’ll receive the best guidance and quotes for your needs. Give us a call at 260-244-7635, or contact us online to schedule service. Redman to the rescue!